Friday, October 22, 2010

Modern Glam: At Home

One thing about me is that I've never been a very conservative person (not at all!)... Lately I've been loving the modern glam look especially at home! I found some pictures for inspiration:
I love this one! The sectional is a fab color!
interior-design-ideas-glamour-06.jpg
At first when I saw this I thought it might be more on the mid-century modern side but check out the ceiling light! You don't get more gorgeous when it comes to lighting then that!
interior-design-ideas-glamour-07.jpg
I.LOVE.THIS.KITCHEN!!
Modern Glam Kitchen1.jpg
Modern Glam White-living-room-2.jpg
I saved my favorite for last! I really need to source this black table for my apartment! I really like the high sheen finish
ModernGlamKitchen2.jpg
And here's my modern glam mood board I made on olioboard! Its very gothic inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment